[Interest] Is it possible to have video files bundled as an app resource and have them played by Qml?

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Mon Nov 7 09:40:51 CET 2016

Hi,

from Qt 5.4.0 changes file:

rcc now supports an optional, two-pass compilation that improves build
times for large resource bundles. This feature can be enabled by adding
"CONFIG += resources_big" to your .pro file. Note that this feature may
interfere with builds that enable link-time code generation or other
optimization techniques.