[Interest] Qt Platform plugins

Schaefer, Brandon brandon.schaefer at flukenetworks.com
Mon Nov 7 19:34:50 CET 2016

A couple related questions:

Is it possible to load multiple "platform" plugins at the same time? If so, whats the correct command line way to pass in these arguments?
e.g. : QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS=1 myapp -platform linuxfb -platform vnc
If this isn't possible, is it possible to turn say the VNC platform plugin into a generic plugin and load it that way?

My basic goal is to both enable our platform plugin used to display on the screen, as well as enabling vnc.

Thanks!
Brandon

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.