[Interest] Qt3D. Drawing a single 3d lines ability

MASTER OF ORION master.of.m42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:34:50 CET 2016

Dear developers, please add the ability for drawing 3D lines to Qt3D!
Many developers of 3D CAD systems realy need it. We need ability to
draw continuous, dotted, dashed (and so on) lines width given thickness and
color. Alse we need to draw textured lines (like Sword of the Jedi :-) ), i
think, this is Fake Volume technique...
Also, these lines should draw over models, because usually they lie
directly on the edges or planes models (i think, here is POLIGON OFFSET
sheuld be)
It is desirable to be able to change the line style, if it lies in the
invisible zone, for example to change a continuous line to dotted style.