[Interest] Qt 5.6.0: Strange "QProcess: CreateNamedPipe failed. (access denied)" messages

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Nov 14 19:59:54 CET 2016

Em segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2016, às 13:26:05 PST, Rainer Wiesenfarth
escreveu:
> I attach the four files I also added to the issue created with Qt support.
> Unfortunately, they could not reproduce the observed behavior on Windows
> 10.

That usually indicates that it's something else on your machine. My first guess
would be the anti-virus software you're using. You said it only happens with
the first set of pipes created, so it's possible that the software in question
has a race-condition while it's reading from some database, causing the pipe
creation to fail. After the DB is loaded, the calls succeed.