[Interest] QMultimedia crashes or doesn't work on recent linux releases

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Tue Nov 15 05:46:12 CET 2016

Thanks Thiago, you opened my eyes.

I fact we deploy our app with all needed libs including libqst*, and all
needed stuff in mediaservice directory. But this libs in mediaservice
need to be tell where to take the correct libqst libs.

I just changed their rpath (with patchelf) in our deployment script and
all is fine now. Sound is back.

Thanks again a lot
Philippe