[Interest] QMenu size

Joshua Grauman jnfo-c at grauman.com
Tue Nov 15 17:28:46 CET 2016

Bo,

Thanks! These are great ideas. It's not about making it work like another
system, but it is a unique requirement having to do with recording the
screen...

If you don't mind, could you clarify a bit what you mean with a couple of
your suggestions?

> - Work with the width for height tricks

What does this mean?

> - You can move the menu after it appears with either a reimplementation in
> the resizeEvent, eventFilter on resize or other events, or using 0 time
> single shot timer

I understand the first two of these, but where would I implement a 0 time
single shot?

Thanks again so much!!!

Josh