[Interest] Open source license attribution when deploying a Qt-based application

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Wed Nov 23 09:51:28 CET 2016

I plan to release a closed source Qt-based application in a few months.
It's using the LGPL version of Qt, and I plan to bundle the Qt dynamic
libraries and plugins I need along with the application in an installer.

I have built up a list of the open source libraries that I have used along
with their license text available from inside the application (help - about
etc). Here Qt itself is included. Should I also add all the libraries that
Qt have used here? That means practically more or less this whole list:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/3rdparty.html ?

Any hints to what is the commonly accepted practice would be welcome.

Best regards,
Ola