[Interest] Qt3D - Render to QImage

Juan Jose Casafranca jjcasmar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:22:30 CET 2016

Hi Sean,

is there any example on how to do that? I tried to use a QRenderCapture but
I failed two weeks ago.

Is there any way to access the buffers content data using a similar
approach to the QRenderCapture method?
For example, in an animation system, use a graphics pipeline to compute the
deformed mesh and then get the new vertex positions for export.

Cheers
Juan José