[Interest] Qt 5.7.1 release date ?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Nov 30 01:44:57 CET 2016

On terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2016 23:42:55 PST qt next wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a date for the release 5.7.1 ?

As usual, "when it's ready". We'll know the date for sure when we see the
release announcement that it's been released.

The release team plans for a given date, but if we find problems with the
packages, it's postponed. Like for 5.7.1, for which we've just found a last-
minute blocker (QTBUG-57290).

If you want to know the latest details, subscribe to the releasing at qt-
project.org mailing list and/or join the release team meeting every Tuesday at
1500 GMT on #qt-releases channel on Freenode.

PS: next week the meeting is cancelled due to holiday in Finland.