[Interest] Compiling MySql plugin under Qt 5.8

Dennis Lange dennis at lumalab.net
Sat Oct 1 15:43:00 CEST 2016

I am not sure if I should report this. I have the feeling that perl
init-repository creates symbolic links because not all operating systems
are able to use them and I started with dev (5.9) to initialize this
repository and afterwards changed to 5.8

In the end I am not able to judge if this is a bug.

Starting with a clean 5.8 checkout and initialization compiles fine.