[Interest] [Qt3D] Best way to do operations before rendering

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:22:01 CEST 2016

I have some operations that I need to do before the scene-graph start the
rendering or a least be able to do an operation before a specific node is
rendered.

I want to start by building the source code of the uber-shader used by my
custom material. So I tried to use a QFrameAction on my root scene node,
but the slot isn't called.
I have attached the QFrameAction as component of root node and then connect
my slot to it, but the slot is never called.

My I missed something, or it is simply not the good way to do?

--
Xavier