[Interest] What don't you like about Qt?

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Mon Oct 3 09:14:56 CEST 2016

1. New features (quantity) are priorized over bug fixing (quality). Suggestions
are almost sensless. I reduced writing bug reports and totally gave up writing
suggestions due to this.

2. Widgets have too low priority. In general new fancy features are priorized
above bread-and-butter features from my point of view.

3. Components have been declared outdated while the replacements did not
provide the same feature set. This seriously damages Qt's reputation.

--
Regards, Bernhard