[Interest] Qt & iPhone 6 Plus

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Oct 5 20:46:45 CEST 2016

I would say that 99% of the time, it's a devicePixelRatio issue and can be resolved by scaling the drawing of everything up times the devicePixelRatio, and then scaling back down by the device pixel ratio.

If you find areas where that is the case, then see if a bug report exists, if not, create one. 5.4 was supposed to have the devicePixelRatio stuff in it, but it never got included everywhere it should have, it seems.