[Interest] HTTPS with Qt

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Thu Oct 6 16:10:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

just change "http:" to "https:" and try what happens.

If your server cert is signed with a root cert that exists in the system
then this will work out of the box.

If not you have two options:

Handle the sslErrors signal of QNAM and check that the error you get is
for the exact root cert that you want.

Install the root cert into Qt before calling QNAM by using
QSslSocket::setDefaultCaCertificate.

    Konrad