[Interest] QMetaType create

Jérôme Godbout jerome at bodycad.com
Thu Oct 6 17:14:41 CEST 2016

For the other peoples that may look for this into the future:

   - Constructor need to be Q_INVOKABLE (a little bit of a bummer if you
   have a library that use Qt and your not resposible for it, in my case I
   think I will go with this)
   - Specialize the template<>qMetaTypeConstructHelper<MyClass>(const
   MyClass* t)

The later should be used when the first cannot be done, since your creation
will now depend on knowing each of those class now and include all of them
to compile (killing the point of it in the first place).