[Interest] ComboBox QtQuick Controls 2 behavior

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 02:19:08 CEST 2016

Hi guys…

I’m trying to use the new widgets for QtQuick Controls 2. Attached you’ll
find my code… In first place you’ll find 3 combobox with some config to be
applied to the GUI…

The problems what I see are the following:

1.- when I open the combobox, if I click in other place inside the window,
the popup doesn’t close by it self
2.- the 3rd combobox has all colors defined for material and universal
styles. When I open this combobox, the entire list  and I’ll like to give a
height to the popup componente or say to the combobox how much items I
wanna show.
3.- how can I show the scroll bar inside the combobox.
4.- I have a delegate defined for the third comboox and I’ll like to show
no just text of the color selected, I’ll to show the item as was selected
by the user, I mean, when the user select a color, I’ll to show in the
combobox the rectangle with the color and the text, exactly in the same way
as I have defined in my delegate

Can you help me guys?

I’ve not a lot experience using Qt Quick Controls 2

Regards