[Interest] Fw: Qt for winrt, Windows Phone lock screen controls

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Wed Oct 12 09:27:25 CEST 2016

Hi,

It’s a bit hard to guess what is going on without seeing any actual code. What do you refer to with “referencing” ? And how is that other cpp involved in the whole project?
Please have a look at qtmain_winrt in qtbase (or rather winmain static lib). There is a lot of things happening before a Qt app enters main(), as in create an ApplicationOverride, initialize threads, etc.

Another reason might be the threading model, depending on which native feature you want to use, you might only be allowed to do so from the Xaml thread. Again, without seeing any code it is hard to evaluate.

BR,
Maurice