[Interest] New QML component

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Mon Oct 17 19:55:10 CEST 2016

Hello, all!

17.10.2016, 20:13, "Ben Lau" <xbenlau at gmail.com>:
> $ qpm list | wc-l
>
> 40
> Now it has 40 packages available in qpm.
>
> https://www.qpm.io/packages.html
>
> Another choice is : https://inqlude.org
>
> On 18 October 2016 at 00:35, Ian Geiser <geiseri at geekcentral.pub> wrote:
>> Hey all, I just wanted to see where people post new Qt components so others can find them and know about them. I have read about qpm, but I am not sure how popular that is yet. There used to be freshmeat.net, but that is now dead it seems. The Any suggestions? Thanks!

My "Dad's Project" contains over 40 modules and it's not just Qt.

Please visit the project website, which I call "Dad's House":

http://dad.podsvirov.pro

Now you can use modules for Windows.
The project is based on QtIFW and CPackIFW (added by me CPack generator).

You in particular have to pay attention to my other project osgQtQuick (OpenSceneGraph QML Modules):

https://github.com/podsvirov/osgqtquick

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov