[Interest] New QML component

Ian Geiser geiseri at geekcentral.pub
Mon Oct 17 22:00:16 CEST 2016

 ---- On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:15:04 -0400 André Somers <andre at familiesomers.nl> wrote ----

 > Op 17/10/2016 om 18:35 schreef Ian Geiser:
 > > Hey all, I just wanted to see where people post new Qt components so others can find them and know about them.   I have read about qpm, but I am not sure how popular that is yet.  There used to be freshmeat.net, but that is now dead it seems.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!
 > >

 > If they would be useful for the broad Qt community, why not contribute
 > them to Qt proper?
 It is a  QML object that adds support for a IoT device from Seeed Studio.  While I think its useful I am not sure the maintainers of Qt want to tie themselves to a single IoT ecosystem.  You can see more about it on my repo http://bitbucket.org/geiseri/wioquick and the device at https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Wio_Link.