[Interest] Apple/iOS/XCode8 problems

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Oct 19 18:49:26 CEST 2016

Jason,

Are you new to iOS development?

- bundle identifier is the com.acme.org type of identifier. All apps must have one.
- Code signing depends on a provisioning profile that you need to generate on Apple Developer portal. Since you have upgrade Xcode you might need to install the profiles again.

Nuno Santos
Founder / CEO / CTO
www.imaginando.pt
+351 91 621 69 62