[Interest] Qt and Dropbox API v2

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 01:29:09 CEST 2016

Anybody know of a library, either C++- or (preferably) Qt-based, that
implements an interface to Dropbox using its new APIv2? I'm trying to use the
one by lycis[1], but it is implemented only for APIv1 and it's giving me some
heartburn when I try to have my registered app use it for access.
Additionally, it lacks some basic functionality--like adding or removing
folders--and looks like it was abandoned nearly two years ago.

Google searches are pretty sparse, and then any hits only have APIv1
implementations.

[1] https://github.com/lycis/QtDropbox