[Interest] Sporadic rendering problem QtQuick/OpenGl

Gunnar Sletta gunnar at sletta.org
Fri Oct 21 10:10:05 CEST 2016

Hi Patrick,

The bug is not known to me, but it looks like there is a bug with the geometry being passed to OpenGL by the rendering code. A hint that may help you track down the root of the problem could be too specify the environment variable QSG_RENDERER_DEBUG=upload and look at the vertexdata. There'll be a lot of output there, but it might help to provide some pointer as to where the problem lies.

If you manage to make a testcase that consistently reproduces it, please file the bug to bugreports.qt.io.

cheers,
Gunnar