[Interest] QGamePad Examples are not working

David Okereafor dokereafor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 12:28:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

  I cannot run any QGamePad examples on my Windows 7, 64 bitcomputer. I use Qt5.7.0 Mingw. It displays the following error:  > Failed to load XInput library xinput1_3.dll> qt.gamepad: Failed to start gamepad backend  Pls note that the game pad in question has been tested on mysystem based on this guideline:https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-dev/qtgamepad-index.html and works.  I have also reinstalled DirectX and have copied thexinput1_3.dll to basically all the directories in the Configure Buttons exampleas suggested by some people - still have the same error.  I am really confused..
Regards
David