[Interest] Problems with windows app store

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Thu Oct 27 08:41:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

What are you trying to push? The Windows Store accepts no classic application as such, you have to use WinRT APIs or convert it via Project Centennial.

Qt for WinRT does support store publication and I just recently tested and verified this with the Qt World Summit application.
Hence a couple of follow up questions:

- Are you using Qt for WinRT?
- Which Qt version are you using?
- Which target platforms is your project built for (Windows (Phone) 8.1, Windows 10 (Mobile), Hololens,...)
- What is the precise error you get, so that we can tackle this.

BR,
Maurice