[Interest] Roadmap for Qt Widget Styles. WindowsVista? Fusion? Other?

Phil Weinstein philw at indra.com
Thu Oct 27 20:32:23 CEST 2016

I may have misunderstood.  I thought that I could use the webkit and
webkitwidgets components which had built with Qt 5.5.1 (actually move
them into ...) a build of Qt 5.6.2.

But I'm getting the following error when I run the Qt 5.6.2 qmake.exe on
our application *.pro files:

  * Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkit webkitwidgets

Can those modules be added to "qmake.exe" after the Qt 5.6.2 configure
and build?  (Like, are such modules enumerated in an associated text file?).

OR do I have to redo the Qt 5.6.2 configure and build with (somehow)
adding in the webkit and webkitwidgets modules from Qt 5.6.2.  If so,
how do I get those modules into that configure and build?

(Note that we are still using VS 2010 SP1, on Windows 8.1, so I can't
use anything from Qt 5.7).