[Interest] Duplicated qInitResources_resources

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Fri Oct 28 12:28:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have organised my projects structure and now I have this error in one of them:

error: redefinition of ‘qInitResources_resources'

This appears duplicated and I remove the last it compiles fine. I wanted to understand who is responsible for this generation to understand what is wrong.

int QT_MANGLE_NAMESPACE(qInitResources_resources)() {
    ::registerCompilationUnits();
    Q_INIT_RESOURCE(_shared_resources_resources_qtquickcompiler);
    return 1;
}
int QT_MANGLE_NAMESPACE(qInitResources_resources)() {
    ::registerCompilationUnits();
    return 1;
}

Any ideas?