[Interest] Issue compiling qt 5.6.2

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Fri Oct 28 21:38:53 CEST 2016

I forgot to mention, I'm using mingw-w64 under windows.

After more tests, the build fails only when the multi-thread -j option is
used. I have tried with both mingw32-make and jom, the result is the same.
With no -j option (and single thread build), everything works. Building qt
will take a lonnng time...

Is this a make bug??

Thanks