[Interest] slow slow slow debug with qt Creator & CDB MSVC 2015

qt next qtnext at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:33:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a very big issue. I need to start my application in debug in Qt
creator and be able to set breakpoint and it's very slow : a few minutes to
start the application... and some time I never have patience to wait for a
breakpoint.
I have this issue on Qt 5.6 and msvc 2013 and qTcreator 3.X  . Qt ask me to
upgrade to qtcreator 4.0 (I have also upgraded to 5.7 and msvc 2015) and it
was working very good. But Now for some unknow reason, it's now ultra slow
... I have tryed on another  computer and it's the same ... I don't what's
to do.

Best regards,