[Interest] Memory consumption when starting QML application

Nils Jeisecke jeisecke at saltation.de
Sun Sep 4 12:57:25 CEST 2016

Hi!

I don't think this is a general problem.

I've seen this behaviour when for example using a repeater on a filter
model. If initially no filter is set, the repeater will happily
instantiate delegates for every model item. Those will then be
destroyed as soon as the filter becomes active, which can happen due
to late property binding.

Maybe you could check your code for such situations.

Nils