[Interest] Using QtQuick Controls 2 on android

Wolfgang Baron Wolfgang.Baron at gmx.net
Wed Sep 7 16:10:18 CEST 2016

Am 07.09.2016 um 09:30 schrieb Alexandru Croitor:
> If my memory serves, it used to work about a year ago with Qt 5.5 +
> Quick Controls 1, because I tested a QML app on an Android emulator.
> Don't know what changed now.

Thanks for the insight. Could anybody shed some light on the priority of
being able to run QtQuick programs on AVD?

AVDs are there in Qt-Creator, but not really being able to use them for
the primary kind of project, which would use them sort of makes no
sense. Does nobody care? Is someone already taking care of it? Where
should I report this kind of "bug".