[Interest] setting a widget style for a particular widget class only?

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:25:16 CEST 2016

The docs do not specify who owns the pointer, but it looks like the object
doesn't have a parent so I would assume the caller does.

That code was not actual code from my application but, yes, I would
recommend only creating and storing the style once and releasing it
appropriately.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>