[Interest] Composite (Image+circle) MapItem

Wed Sep 14 06:22:16 CEST 2016

And I should mention that the circle should be defined/declared within
Plane.qml. In other words, the map does not know about the details of
Plane. It just creates a Plane object which should come with a circle
around the plane image.

I just tried defining a MapCircle child of Plane item but got this error
output at the terminal.

QML MapQuickItem: Use the sourceItem property for the contained item,
direct children are not supported
QML MapCircle: deleting this child
--
Regards,