[Interest] What don't you like about Qt?

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 22:20:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

It's not unusual for us developers and contributors to lose
perspective of what's important.
After many years spent on very particular implementation details, it
becomes difficult to see outside of the box.

And because we already know the good aspects I'm asking only about the bad.
No need to discuss or reach an agreement, just go ahead and enumerate
what you don't like.

Personally, I don't know (too much time inside the box), but after
googling these came up frequently:

- C++ is difficult, Qt lacks quality bindings for mainstream languages
- moc (on build systems that don't automate this step)
- FUD around licensing

Please state your top ones, even if it was already stated by someone
else, so we have an idea about which ones matter more.

Regards,
Sérgio Martins