[Interest] What don't you like about Qt?

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Mon Sep 19 10:40:08 CEST 2016

Qt Commercial user here.

I do not like:

   - Long time to get bugs fixed
   - QtQuick requires switching to QML and is not usable directly in C++
   - Widgets development got less attention due to QtQuick development.
   HiDPI support was a good idea but it introduced many bugs
   - C++ style is a little bit outdated (no move semantics fir instance)
   - No OS display color profile information support

Cheers,

Etienne