[Interest] Swift and Qt? (formally?)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Sep 20 13:51:24 CEST 2016

> Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:35 PM
> From: "Jason H" <jhihn at gmx.com>

I could also restate the problem entirely. It would really be appreciated if Qt supplied an AppDelegate that I can hook into and supply handlers for without having to write Obj-C. That would satisfy my (and I think others' wishes) It would also tie into my long-running gripe about Qt's incomplete platform integration on Mobile. If such an AppDelegate plugin approach were developed, it should also be able to plug into Android well. (The  plugin*, not the AppDelegate. Android would need it's own version of app delegate)

*Not strictly a QPlugin.