[Interest] Using xcode 8 Qt 5.6.1 and iOS ?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Sep 20 21:30:03 CEST 2016

On terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016 18:08:13 PDT Edward Sutton wrote:
> This fixed my issues with OS X building on OS X 10.11.6
> XCode 8 error “Project ERROR: Xcode not set up properly”, even though the
> license has been
> accepted<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39492617/xcode-8-error-project-> error-xcode-not-set-up-properly-even-though-the-licens>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39492617/xcode-8-error-project-error-xco
> de-not-set-up-properly-even-though-the-licens
> When I tried similar approach for iOS I get
>
> Project ERROR: Current iphoneos SDK version (10.0) is too old. Please
> upgrade Xcode.

> Any suggestions please ?

ALWAYS when you upgrade Xcode, erase your full build by way of rm -rf the
build tree. If you use in-source builds, git clean -xdf. If you're not using
Git, you should be.

The reason is that qmake caches some information about Xcode. If you upgrade
it, then the cached information becomes invalid. Any precompiled headers will
also fail to parse.