[Interest] SSL broken hard on OSX

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Sep 21 19:52:45 CEST 2016

I am on OSX 10.11.5. I've been using SSL successfully for a while, and I fell into a habit of ignoring qt.network.ssl warnings:
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_set_psk_client_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_select_next_proto
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_CTX_set_next_proto_select_cb
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated

But it seems now TLS is no longer working at all. I can't do any work because everything happens over SSL, specifically TLSv1_2.

Does anyone know how I can fix (not hide) these issues?