[Interest] Can't build Qt 5.8 alpha (Windows)

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Thu Sep 22 08:17:21 CEST 2016

Next step is to get pre-beta binary snapshot under http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.8/

This should happen quite soon, well before the official Beta release. Jani will inform when there are things to test.

Branching to 5.8.0 will happen after Beta, i.e. Qt 5.8 Beta will come from 5.8 branch.

Yours,

	Tuukka