[Interest] Current QDataStream format documentation?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Sep 22 17:11:16 CEST 2016

Nevermind. The trick does work. I have no idea what I did wrong. http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/datastreamformat.html

"qt5 serialization" is what I had to search for. The 5.x page never came up in the Google results, only 4.8. I think we need to add something to the Qt.io site that allows you to select the version?
This 4.8 being first in results is getting annoying.

-- RESULTS ----------------
About 41,600 results (0.48 seconds)
Search Results
Serializing Qt Data Types | Qt 4.8 - Qt Documentation
doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/datastreamformat.html
The QDataStream allows you to serialize some of the Qt data types. The table below lists the data types that QDataStream can serialize and how they are represented. The format described below is version 12. It is always best to cast integers to a Qt integer type, such as qint16 or quint32, when reading and writing.
Serializing Qt Data Types
qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/datastreamformat.htmlQt Project
A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt
Learn more
c++ - Serialization with Qt - Stack Overflow
stackoverflow.com/questions/2570679/serialization-with-qt
Apr 3, 2010 - QDataStream handles a variety of C++ and Qt data types. The complete list is available at http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/datastreamformat.html.
Object Serialization and Persistence using QDataStream | ICS ...
www.ics.com/.../object-serialization-and-persistence-usi...
Integrated Computer Solutions
Apr 22, 2013 - QDataStream is a very useful class for supporting the serialization of ... for all basic C/C++ data types as well as many Qt types such as QString, ...
Serialization in Qt - part 1 | mimec.org
www.mimec.org › Blog
Jul 4, 2012 - Although the Qt framework doesn't have a built-in serialization support in ... writing such data is not very efficient (it has to be serialized in binary format ... In addition, to be able to embed the custom type in a QVariant, it must ...
Serialization arbitary data types - Qt Centre
Mar 20, 2011 - 2 posts - ‎2 authors
Serialization arbitary data types. Hi I wrote a program ( that will come below ) that has 2 class with names : keyNode and valueNode and every ...
Serializing Qt Data Types - Club des professionnels en informatique
qt.developpez.com/doc/4.7/datastreamformat/
The QDataStream allows you to serialize some of the Qt data types. The table below lists the data types that QDataStream can serialize and how they are ...
Serialization with QDataStream : QDataStream « Qt « C++ - Java2s
$QT_BEGIN_LICENSE:LGPL$ ** Commercial Usage ** Licensees holding valid Qt Commercial licenses may use this file in ** accordance with the Qt ...
c++ - Yet another JSON parser and serializer for Qt, but with additional ...
codereview.stackexchange.com/.../yet-another-json-parser-and-serializer-for-qt-but-w...
May 20, 2012 - Treat unknown types either as an error (cancel serialization and return "" ) or encode them as ... QString QJson::encode(const QVariant &data, (.
How to serialize data using Qt - Embedded Lab - Community
https://sites.google.com/a/embeddedlab.org/.../qt/qt-posts/howtoserializedatausingqt
Oct 29, 2010 - Qt provides two classes for serialization, DataStream class to serialization of binary ... See the list of data types which can be serialized here