[Interest] Prevent tabbing of Qt application on macOS Sierra

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:39:03 CEST 2016

macOS Sierra added an automatic tabbing mechanism that is enabled for
applications by default. This behavior is entirely inappropriate for our Qt
5.6 based application, and I'd like to be able to have my application
opt-out of this behavior.

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/releasenotes/AppKit/RN-AppKit/#10_12Window
Tabbing describes the API behind this feature, and includes this:
"The application should explicitly opt-out of automatic window tabbing by
calling [NSWindow setAllowsAutomaticWindowTabbing:NO]"

Does anyone know how I can do this in a Qt application? My understanding of
Cocoa/Objective-C is minimal, and I have no idea where I would make such a
call.

Thanks
Adam