[Interest] ScrollViewStyle: How can I have a transparent ScrollBar for my table?

Richard Öhlinger r.oehlinger at avibit.com
Wed Sep 28 17:15:35 CEST 2016

Hi!
I'm using Qt 5.6 with Quick Controls 1 on Linux.
I'm trying to get a special kind of scrollbar for my TableView.
Therefore I created my custom TableViewStyle which is a ScrollAreaStyle.
I'd want my scrollbar to behave almost like the default one when
ScrollAreaStyle::transientScrollBars is true.
I just want the handle to be visible all the time. More or less like
it's now during mouse-wheel scrolling.
I can't use the non transient one because, I want it above the content
of my table not next to it.

Has anyone a clue?

Regards,
Richard