[Interest] Status of Qt and WebAssembly, Emscripten, NaCl...

Ronan Jouchet ronan.jouchet at cadensimaging.com
Thu Sep 29 14:59:32 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-29 08:35, Jean-Michaƫl Celerier wrote:
> Is there an official "stance" on the Qt Project regarding the "C++
> ported Web" platforms ? [...] Can we expect something official in
> the next year ? Are there big "road blocks for this" ? Or is there
> just not much interest in the Qt community ?

There is interest, and Lars dedicated some time to WebAssembly in the
New functionality / Qt6 section of his "Qt Project Status" QtCon 2016
keynote. WebAssembly slide starts at 50:30.

- Event page: https://conf.qtcon.org/en/qtcon/public/events/354
- Video:
http://mirror.its.dal.ca/kde-applicationdata/akademy/2016/354_qt_project_status.mp4