[Interest] QFilterKey

Surya Kiran Gullapalli suryakiran.gullapalli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:40:31 CEST 2016

Hi all,
Recently started working with Qt3d for our in-house geometry file viewer.
I'm relatively new to OpenGL. So, please bear with me if my question sounds
silly.

I'm going through the examples and trying to understand the classes
QEffect, QFilterKey and QTechnique. There's not much documentation for any
of these classes and I do not know what these classes supposed to do.

There's addFilterKey function implemented in  QRenderPass and QTechnique.
Also, QTechnique has addRenderPass function. So, what happens if I add
separate filterKeys to the renderpass and the qtechnique. ? As I mentioned
earlier, the documentation for these classes are sparse and even after
looking into the source code, I could not get what these classes are doing.

Please help.
Surya