[Interest] QML WebView modules

Nibedit Dey nibedit.dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:39:23 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

Qt WebEngine is only supported on desktop platforms.Hence Linux is
supported.
It's not supported on mobile platforms yet .So Qt 5.5.1 doesn't support.
Refer: https://doc.qt.io/archives/qt-5.5/qtmodules.html

To use WebView module, in pro file add:
QT += webkit
greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4):QT+=webkitwidgets

For WebEngine module add:
QT += webengine

In both cases, Linux should be working.

Regards,