[Interest] QPrintPreviewWidget

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Tue Apr 4 19:32:36 CEST 2017

Not ignoring your question Bill, but this response answered it better.

There is always __something__ which gets in the way. Ultimately you end
up needing an object which can only exist in the primary thread due to
the tight coupling of that thread to the underlying windowing system and
that object being "GUI" instead of data.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com