[Interest] QListWidgetItem selection border too large

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed Apr 5 04:42:51 CEST 2017

Ah, thanks Jake, that would explain it. I am using an earlier version.
The host software I tested this in uses 4.8.5 though and somehow the
problem doesn't appear in their version.
I wonder if there is a way to workaround this bug (as it will have to
work as a standalone rather than run inside the host app)?!

I will likely opt for a horizontal splitter which would avoid the
problem anyway, but I'd rather know how to fix it if at all possible.

Cheers,
frank