[Interest] QML WebView modules

Mark Tucker mark.tucker at airborne.aero
Wed Apr 5 15:45:04 CEST 2017

Hi Kai,

My problem is that despite having successfully compiled and installed both the qtwebkit and qtwebengine modules for Qt 5.5.1 on my desktop Linux platform, the QML statement

import QtWebView 1.0

Reports as being uninstalled/not available when I attempt to run my QML app on my Linux platform. (Note that using 1.1 instead of 1.0 produces the same effect). This import works on my target Android platform.

There does not appear to be a specific "qtwebview" folder/module within my Src folder for my Qt version.

I ran configure with no options, i.e. literally just "./configure" with nothing added.

I can live with having to have different import statements for the different platforms if I have to, was just wanting to check that I wasn't missing something stupid/obvious.

Thanks

Mark