[Interest] macOs maximize button in Qt Quick 2 application

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Mon Apr 10 08:11:12 CEST 2017

You need Window { flags: Qt.Window | Qt.WindowFullscreenButtonHint; … }

Have a look at the qtdeclarative/examples/quick/window, which additionally demonstrates how to control window states (visibility) programmatically.

But it’s a good question whether it’s a bug that that behavior is not the default on newer versions of macOS though.  Are you sure whether developers need to enable the feature somehow in native applications too?