[Interest] Subclassing of QEntity

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 09:34:36 CEST 2017

10.04.2017 9:55, Igor Mironchik пишет:
> Hi,
>

> 09.04.2017 21:32, Sean Harmer пишет:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Sounds odd. Can you file a JIRA and a test case please?
>
> Sorry, I missed - the problem is not in it. But the problem exists
> yet. What it can be?
>
> I increase the scale of new entities but they isn't seen.

I'm sure in one moment. If I create new enitites dynamically and with
normal scale they seen. But changing the transformation doesn't affect.

I just do d->m_transform->setScale( someScale ). And I'm sure I call
this. But scaling doesn't change in my application on dynamically
created entities.

Tha is why I didn't see child entities, because I strated them with 0.0
scale and then in time increase it, but transformation changes don't
apply on my entity.

I can't reproduce it in small example, but I'm trying.

What can you suggest me?