[Interest] Qt3D memory leaks

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:09:34 CEST 2017

Hello,

3Dtree has been updated. Now autumn is animated. Removed hand-made
classes of leaf geometry and mesh. Now example uses ready mesh prepared
in Blender. Modified a little constants of the tree. Example looks nice.
This is a benchmark of your video card, because leafs and branches are
stand alone objects (QEntity). For example 5 years tree has ~ 900
objects. My Intel Pentium with Intel HD graphics normally paint only 5
years tree, 6 years tree starts to slow down.

And one more - now you can rotate the tree with the left mouse button.